- 0:29 - After missing a month, Brennan gives us a double-load of news:
- Muerte al Chupacabras!: A Script for Cthulhu Live
- New publisher: Lamentations of the Flame Princess (LOTFP)
- Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space
- Luven Lightfinger's Gear & Treasure Shop
- Hard-Boiled Empires: Solara
- How We Came To Live Here
- Colonial Gothic: Gazetteer
- Armitage Files
- Serpent Scales #1: The New Konfederacy Savage Worlds Edition
- Ancient Odysseys: Treasure Awaits!
- Atomic Highway
- 5:48 - Ryan and Brennan review the latest game to come from Bully Pulpit Games, Fiasco: a GM-less story game about people with grand desires and plans that go so terribly wrong.
- 15:37 - Brennan talks with Jeff Tidball of Gameplaywright about being a long-time freelancer and the sort of lessons he's learned. (Also, check out his website at http://jefftidball.com)
- 26:37 - In At Our Tables, they discuss starting some different ways to get a new people together to form a new gaming group.
Runtime: 33:20 / File size: 22.9M
Find out more about these fine games and others at Indie Press Revolution. To comment on this podcast, visit The Voice of the Revolution forum or send us an email.